Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Beach Family Portraits :: The More the Merrier!

Cristina – who's been my good friend since high school – asked me to visit the Jersey Shore to photograph her sweet little family. So we picked a date and met on an unseasonably warm Saturday afternoon. It was the very same beach where we took Cristina and Doug's maternity portraits two years ago!




I have to brag for a moment, as I shot this next photo while holding Colin... I was very impressed with my balancing ability!


Cristina's cousin asked if I could fit in a session with her family as well. Of course! So Jen, her husband Chris, and their adorable boys, Brian and Brandon, joined us on the beach in Point Pleasant too.






And As it turns out, Cristina's good friend from college – Colleen – was thinking of coming with her husband Chad and three kids. So they came too; the more the merrier!


I love this photo of Grace, Madeline and Luke, all snuggled together.





Thanks again everyone for a fun day at the beach!

No comments: