Sunday, April 20, 2008

Peru

Chris and I just got back from Peru and were enchanted by the people (who were amazingly friendly and passionate), the food (literally every morsel was delicious), and the vast array of diverse sights, sounds and colors. We divided-up our trip into three distinctive parts: the cosmopolitan capital of Lima; the historic, colorful city of Cuzco; and a trek on the Inca Trail, ending at Machu Picchu. It was exciting, at times exhausting, and by the end, life-changing. Here are some favorites from the many photos we took...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.