Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lauren + Mark :: Engaged!

Lauren and Mark live on a block in Society Hill that's dotted with historic homes and American flags, and covered in brick sidewalks that are etched with moss. It's adorable. I pass through this neighborhood daily, heading to work or the Headhouse Farmer's Market, walking or riding my bike so quickly that I don't always get to appreciate the history, and beauty, around me.

Luckily on this day I had plenty of time – and we found so many lovely spots – starting right at their front door, and roaming through cute little side streets nearby. Lauren and Mark brought their Daschund, Buckley, along for a bit. He was much more interested in people watching than portraits, but we still managed to keep his interest here and there...














No comments: