Friday, July 9, 2010

Jenna+Jim :: Expecting!

With only five weeks left before her due date, Jenna looks absolutely radiant - and was incredibly energetic - at our portrait session with her husband Jim. We visited Ridley Creek State Park in the morning, and finished off at their lovely home. These two really have an amazing spark, you don't just see it, you feel it. And it's wonderful :)

This shoot was unique from others for me, since Jenna is a good friend and also a fellow photographer! It was so fun collaborating and experimenting with poses and light, and a real honor to be asked to capture such a special moment in their lives...

I'm so excited for them to become parents!

























6 comments:

Wilbur said...

Thank you for capturing this time in our lives with so much passion and tenderness! I tear up every time I see Jim's face in these photos! :) These will be cherished forever in our family!!!

Lauri said...

These are SO beautiful! Jenna looks absolutely gorgeous!

Caits said...

Beautiful! Great job Heather! Good luck, Jenna- can't wait to see your little guy!

Heather DiPiazza said...

Thank you ladies!

Nicole Peterson said...

I am in love with the 8th one done. It says it all. Beautiful!

Wilbur said...

Nicole - that is also my favorite one - makes me cry when I see Jim's face. It is so us! :) Thanks for all your comments everyone! I can't wait to introduce you to our little man!